Hack Bulletin

Full Version: Want to help out HB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am searching for some voluntary people to help me promote this website.
Specifically:
-SEO
-Active posters
-Graphics designers
-General advertisers

HMU if you fit either of those conditions and I will see what I can work out for all of us Smile
I do some designe, i dont draw but I can do photo montage (logo, etc.) and several fx, and I can do sound montage. I don't have any certificate but still, I can do a lot of things just ask, I found solution for evertythings. I would like to be part of this website.

Thx
(11-24-2015 03:16 AM)The First Haunter Wrote: [ -> ]I do some designe, i dont draw but I can do photo montage (logo, etc.) and several fx, and I can do sound montage. I don't have any certificate but still, I can do a lot of things just ask, I found solution for evertythings. I would like to be part of this website.

Thx

I can probably arrange something, make some logos and banners when you get some spare time Smile If you do good, I might consider adding you as a GFX designer on here.
Here is something I made just to show you what I can do.

[Image: 1jvx1u.jpg]
(12-22-2015 08:16 AM)The First Haunter Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something I made just to show you what I can do.

[Image: 1jvx1u.jpg]

Not bad actually. I've seen better but for a sketch it is cool.

Hmu on skype I'll work something out.
Reference URL's