Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to help out HB?
10-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Thumbs Up Want to help out HB?
I am searching for some voluntary people to help me promote this website.
Specifically:
-SEO
-Active posters
-Graphics designers
-General advertisers

HMU if you fit either of those conditions and I will see what I can work out for all of us Smile

Never hack without a VPN!
VVV Click Below VVV

[Image: V48YjiO.gif]
11-24-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Want to help out HB?
I do some designe, i dont draw but I can do photo montage (logo, etc.) and several fx, and I can do sound montage. I don't have any certificate but still, I can do a lot of things just ask, I found solution for evertythings. I would like to be part of this website.

Thx

*One who's not progressing every day, goes back everyday*

[Image: s2uq09.jpg]
12-04-2015, 04:56 PM
(11-24-2015 03:16 AM)The First Haunter Wrote:  I do some designe, i dont draw but I can do photo montage (logo, etc.) and several fx, and I can do sound montage. I don't have any certificate but still, I can do a lot of things just ask, I found solution for evertythings. I would like to be part of this website.

Thx

I can probably arrange something, make some logos and banners when you get some spare time Smile If you do good, I might consider adding you as a GFX designer on here.

VVV Click Below VVV

12-22-2015, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 08:21 AM by The First Haunter.)
Here is something I made just to show you what I can do.

[Image: 1jvx1u.jpg]

*One who's not progressing every day, goes back everyday*

[Image: s2uq09.jpg]
12-22-2015, 09:16 AM
(12-22-2015 08:16 AM)The First Haunter Wrote:  Here is something I made just to show you what I can do.

[Image: 1jvx1u.jpg]

Not bad actually. I've seen better but for a sketch it is cool.

Hmu on skype I'll work something out.

VVV Click Below VVV

08-29-2019, 08:56 PM
I am so happy to come across this piece of write up, very much advanced my understanding to the next top level. Great job and continue to do same. joker suit
08-29-2019, 10:25 PM
We are really happy you just read this article which often holds several helpful information, many thanks intended for giving this kind of information. Tom Cruise Jacket
08-29-2019, 10:39 PM
Thanks for sharing such a great configuration guide. It is really helpful to updates and manages web contents easily. Terminator jacket
09-28-2019, 08:23 PM
This is really helpful post and very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
mcafee.com/activate
norton.com/setup
mcafee.com/activate
my-com-myaccount/mcafee my account

mcafee.com/activate
norton.com/setup
mcafee.com/activate
my-com-myaccount/mcafee my account
10-28-2019, 07:08 PM
Thanks for sharing this useful and informative article with us. I read it very carefully and i am agreed with what you said.
Hitman Shearling Jacket