Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to help out HB?
10-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Thumbs Up Want to help out HB?
I am searching for some voluntary people to help me promote this website.
Specifically:
-SEO
-Active posters
-Graphics designers
-General advertisers

HMU if you fit either of those conditions and I will see what I can work out for all of us Smile

I sell GFXs, hacks, viruses to troll or fu** up people, keyloggers and cheap DDOS services.
Selling DayZ scripts, Android RATs and more.
Add me on skype: fewii.seller

[Image: Vg2zSYF.jpg]
11-24-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Want to help out HB?
I do some designe, i dont draw but I can do photo montage (logo, etc.) and several fx, and I can do sound montage. I don't have any certificate but still, I can do a lot of things just ask, I found solution for evertythings. I would like to be part of this website.

Thx

*One who's not progressing every day, goes back everyday*

[Image: s2uq09.jpg]
12-04-2015, 04:56 PM
(11-24-2015 03:16 AM)The First Haunter Wrote:  I do some designe, i dont draw but I can do photo montage (logo, etc.) and several fx, and I can do sound montage. I don't have any certificate but still, I can do a lot of things just ask, I found solution for evertythings. I would like to be part of this website.

Thx

I can probably arrange something, make some logos and banners when you get some spare time Smile If you do good, I might consider adding you as a GFX designer on here.

I sell GFXs, hacks, viruses to troll or fu** up people, keyloggers and cheap DDOS services.

12-22-2015, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2015 08:21 AM by The First Haunter.)
Here is something I made just to show you what I can do.

[Image: 1jvx1u.jpg]

*One who's not progressing every day, goes back everyday*

[Image: s2uq09.jpg]
12-22-2015, 09:16 AM
(12-22-2015 08:16 AM)The First Haunter Wrote:  Here is something I made just to show you what I can do.

[Image: 1jvx1u.jpg]

Not bad actually. I've seen better but for a sketch it is cool.

Hmu on skype I'll work something out.