Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HOT THREAD] Best free VPN online/Intro to VPNs
10-15-2015, 01:21 AM
Heart [HOT THREAD] Best free VPN online/Intro to VPNs
What is a VPN and why should I use one?
Quoted definition:
Quote:Put simply, a Virtual Private Network, or VPN, is a group of computers (or discrete networks) networked together over a public network—namely, the internet. Businesses use VPNs to connect remote datacenters, and individuals can use VPNs to get access to network resources when they're not physically on the same LAN (local area network), or as a method for securing and encrypting their communications when they're using an untrusted public network.
If you have one thing to remember about VPNs... it's that it SECURES your DATA (sent and received) while browsing on internet by encrypting it and hiding it from prying eyes. You may also want to use a VPN to hide your real IP on skype and/or some games... so free VPNs are not the best option as they limit your internet usage.

Are Free VPNs as good as paid ones??
Well, per say, such things as *free* vpns are often not recommended as they offer a service with multiple restrictions most of the time. If you want to get a *free* *no logs* *untraceable* and *fast* VPN, then you can still dream about it. Even if I am making this thread does not mean I vouch for any of the VPNs I will be talking about on it. Your best bet is to get a good, paid VPN such as Anonymous VPN. That being said, let's get this done.

What is the best FREE VPN in your opinion?
In MY personal opinion, I would go with CyberGhost. This is due to multiple factors.

This is what is advertised:
[Image: pros.png]
No logs
Based in Romania
Accepts Bitcoin
Shared IPs

Whilst they advertise *no logs*, this is most likely false. Do not use CyberGhost to go on some deep web shit and think that you are safe from the law. Even paid VPNs often keep logs. This is due to legal actions that can be taken against the owners of the VPNs. Another good thing tho, is that you can upgrade using bitcoins which is safer than paypal. They have good customer support and good security, going as far as deleting payment informations once completed. Just keep in mind that the free VPN comes with a SPEED CAP which will slow you down. It also does not included multiple connections unless you buy the pro plan.

So what do you suggest as Free VPN? Or should I go for a paid one?
I would definitely suggest anyone willing to protect their IP and/or DATA to get a PAID premium VPN. Some VPNs like Anonymous VPN are really cheap and can secure your data well enough. The average price of a VPN is 10-20$ per month, so Anonymous VPN would be my guess for a gpod but cheap VPN. If you are greedy and/or just want to hide your IP temporarily or on skype, just get Cyberghost. If you want to get on somee DEEP web stuff... well get TOR first then add a bunch of good premium proxies.

Hope this tutorial helped y'all.

I sell GFXs, hacks, viruses to troll or fu** up people, keyloggers and cheap DDOS services.
Selling DayZ scripts, Android RATs and more.
Add me on skype: fewii.seller

[Image: Vg2zSYF.jpg]