Topic Rating
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Beginner] How to find someone's IP
10-22-2015, 02:09 PM
[Beginner] How to find someone's IP
Today I will be showing you guys how to grab someone's IP address in order to attempt to hack/trace it.

I will be showing 2 methods as this is my first post about the subject. I WILL make posts on other methods later.

Method 1: Skype resolvers
I am pretty sure you guys already know this one but just in case, here is a quick tutorial on how to use a skype resolver in order to find someone's IP on skype. This method is easy to block so be wary it might not work on everyone.

First, find a good skype resolver using google or our list of resolvers on HackBulletin. A good standard one I use these days is the C99 resolver: http://resolver.c99.nl/?

This resolver is efficient and easy to use, it is also pretty and have no ads as of today.

So, once you find someone you want to grab the IP from, right click their image on skype and click on *Show Profile* or something similar.
http://prntscr.com/8txo3i

You should be able to then copy the username and paste it on c99's website.
Just click resolve and bam! It will give you the latest known IP address of that user.

Method 2: IP logger
IP loggers are websites which let you create links that you can send to people to grab their IP. Just google IP LOGGER to find some good ones.
NOTE: Make sure to shorten the URL so they do not see *iplogger.com/somethingsomething*. You can use IP Loggers and make them redirect to other website as well.
Some good IP loggers:
-http://blasze.tk/
-http://iplogger.org/
-grabify.link/

And there you go guys! This concludes my first tutorial on IP grabbing. Stay tuned for more and happy hacking!

I sell GFXs, hacks, viruses to troll or fu** up people, keyloggers and cheap DDOS services.
Selling DayZ scripts, Android RATs and more.
Add me on skype: fewii.seller

[Image: Vg2zSYF.jpg]
11-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Information RE: [Beginner] How to find someone's IP
Hey buddy there's another methode!

3rd methode: mail header.

When you sent an email there is some information that you can not see in the email, like the sender ip address. So when you receive a email, the ip address is saved in the header of that email. To exctract the information you can use thunderbird mail client. Thunderbird is a mail client where you can add extension. Many are very useful but there's one I use more than others; Sleuth it. #1 install sleuth it extension #2 right click on an email #3 click on sleuth it and you will see all the information from the header of the email and find the ip address of your "friend/victim".

*One who's not progressing every day, goes back everyday*

[Image: s2uq09.jpg]
01-07-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: [Beginner] How to find someone's IP
(11-19-2015 05:58 AM)The First Haunter Wrote:  Hey buddy there's another methode!

3rd methode: mail header.

When you sent an email there is some information that you can not see in the email, like the sender ip address. So when you receive a email, the ip address is saved in the header of that email. To exctract the information you can use thunderbird mail client. Thunderbird is a mail client where you can add extension. Many are very useful but there's one I use more than others; Sleuth it. #1 install sleuth it extension #2 right click on an email #3 click on sleuth it and you will see all the information from the header of the email and find the ip address of your "friend/victim".

True, forgot about that one!

I sell GFXs, hacks, viruses to troll or fu** up people, keyloggers and cheap DDOS services.
Selling DayZ scripts, Android RATs and more.
Add me on skype: fewii.seller

[Image: Vg2zSYF.jpg]
01-24-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: [Beginner] How to find someone's IP
you can always make a website with Google analytic
and give them the link from the site Smile