Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 26571OR.OO.A027CA.01.99 Replica Watch
08-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 26571OR.OO.A027CA.01.99 Replica Watch
[Image: Audemars%20Piguet%20Royal%20Oak%20Offsho...0ST.01.jpg]

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph

The Royal Oak Chronograph is located on the collector's side of the Audemars Piguet fan base. This is not offshore. It is one of the most popular watches in the entire AP series. The timepiece is very consistent with the original concept and design of the Royal Oak in the Genta era, but the chronograph has more style and complexity. This is a watch I have considered buying many times, but for some reason, I never bought it. Since Royal Oak and ROC both increased from 39mm to 41mm in 2012, I think it's time for me to get familiar with this larger case, so Audemars Piguet lent me a...solid rose gold.Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 26237ST.OO.1000ST.01

I will treat the gold of this piece as a separate order item, and I will start with the entire product line. Let's talk about sports first.

As I mentioned before, Audemars Piguet is an excellent self-winding movement, the 3120. It was used as the basis for modular Offshore watches, but it was not used in this smaller and thinner Royal Oak. There are many reasons for this situation, one of which is that it simply cannot adapt to the existing case depth-the thickness of the Royal Oak Chorno is 10mm, while the average ROO chronograph is more than 14mm. Secondly, there is an excellent alternative-F. Piguet 1185 movement, which runs impeccably in the RO chronograph. 1185 is one of the greatest movements of our life, with extremely smooth start, 55-hour power reserve, ultra-thin shape and high-end technical features such as vertical clutch and cylindrical gears.

The 1185 is an integrated chronograph, which is perfect-needless to say, it is not made by Audemars Piguet. No, no, technically, this is Blancpain's sport, although the Swatch Group has worked hard to rename F. Piguet to "Blankpain Manufacturing Plant" (for this, Lemania's trademark is "Breguet"), but No one calls it. However, if you try to visit F. Piguet's website, you will see this message. However, this chronograph does come from Swatch, which acquired F. Piguet a few years ago. According to them, this is a campaign that they do not intend to prevent sales to at least two very important customers-AP and Vacheron Constantin. Who uses it in their overseas lines). Swatch does reserve 1185 special styles for Blancpain, for example, just like Rattrapante Flyback, we are here to show you.high quality replica watches

Do I want this watch to use an internal chronograph? absolute. Do I want it to adopt the offshore method of coupling AP 3120 with the module? Not for a second. The case brief is very important to me, and I think it is also true for many other Royal Oak enthusiasts. Piguet 1185 is a lovely movement with perfect size and function. I can see all the comments now-"I would never buy such an expensive chronograph without an internal movement," which is certainly a respectable point of view. After all, there are some lovely internal chronographs, such as Rolex, TAG Heuer, Omega and even Breitling. But, frankly speaking, there are not many ways to compete in the real high-end sports category (the aforementioned brands should be regarded as "tool" watches).

Vacheron Constantin does not have its own self-winding chronograph, nor does Lange (of course, they do not make sports watches). Girard-Perregaux's Sea Hawk uses its internal 3300 movement with a Dubois-Depraz module on it, which is similar to the "sea" construction method, and compared with ROO, it competes with this model Not much.

No, the Royal Oak chronograph is a more stylish sports chronograph (if it makes any sense), and the only real competitor in this area is Patek Philippe's 5980 chronograph, which does have an internal automatic winding Movement. In fact, I retracted this. Blancpain (Breguet) and Bao gue (Breguet) use internal self-winding movements in their sports chronographs. But they are using exactly the same caliber as the AP. Again, before everyone is surprised that this watch does not like the internal movement, remind yourself that there is only one manufacturer that does this, and that is Patek Philippe, and it costs a lot of money. There will be more content in the future.Richard Mille RM 055 Bubba Watson

Therefore, AP's 2385 movement (they call it 1185) may not be an internal job, but it is still a great sport. The operation on the pusher is very cute, and with a vertical clutch, there is almost no time skipping when starting and stopping. In this case, this movement feels very high-end. Just like how collectors choose a Lemania-based Patek Philippe chronograph instead of the current in-house model, a few of me want to know whether we will see when AP (or Vacheron) launches its own self-winding movement The same thing. This is not to say that Patek Philippe's internal movement is not very good-but-but with the advent of new movements, changes in the dial and case are not everyone's favorite. Today's Royal Oak Chronograph is an excellent watch. I am of course happy to develop a self-winding movement,

What I have been trying to convey in my reviews of truly high-end watches is that the percentage of value does not come from the cost of the movement or other materials, but from the finishing and man-hours required to form a specific look. The polishing, polishing and chamfering of a great watch can account for 50% of the cost of the watch, and Audemars Piguet has been at the forefront of the finishing of sports watch cases since its Royal Oak number A001, which is equivalent to Audemars Piguet's 50% of the price. The original Royal Oak caused a sensation because it first demonstrated traditional high-end finishing techniques on a steel case, including bracelets. For the first time, we have seen all traditional hand-painting techniques on sports watches: including chamfering, grinding, polishing and brushing.u-boat replica watches

These watch cases went through a long eight-stage process, first involving cutting the octagonal bezel and the circular opening of the middle case. Then sandblast all sides of the medium-sized watch case, including where the bracelet is placed. Next, an abrasive paste or polishing paste will be used to expose the surface of the case. Then polish the octagonal bezel to bring out the trademark sheen, which many collectors believe is the secret to making Royal Oak so attractive on the wrist-its unparalleled way of playing under light. Then, before satin-brushing the bezel, varnish each facet to prevent wear. Then match the angle of the frame with the angle of the middle shell, and then screw them together with the hexagonal screws for the trademark.

The result of all these hand-made on the case makes it one of the most beautiful and shining lights in any watch, and this is not even before the bracelet.corum golden bridge replica watches

About that. The Royal Oak bracelet is legendary. When it debuted in the early 1970s, competitors could not believe that AP's gloss and finish could be extracted from most watchmakers and watch wearers before that time. Of course, the original bracelet on the 5402 was made by Gay Freres, who made it for everyone from Heuer to Rolex to Universal Geneve to JLC to Patek Philippe The bracelet was eventually acquired by Rolex, but most GF bracelets are simple "rice beads" style. RO bracelets are very special, no single chain has the same size and has brushed and polished edges. For this rose gold chronograph, there is no doubt that AP needs to spend a lot of time and energy to develop and produce bracelets. Appropriate completion, excellent wear. The double-folding clasp with AP signature closes tightly and pops out suddenly when pushed in from both sides.

Another feature that pushed the Royal Oak into a legendary state is the complexity of the texture on the dial. Just like now in 1972, the dial of this 41mm chronograph adopts the "old way". I mean, this is not a laser cut or stamped dial like almost all watches on the planet. No, this baby was cut by a pantograph that was terrified.

Each dial on the Royal Oak has a checkered pattern or woven into a square and diamond pattern to capture light and highlight the "geometric relief" of the timepiece. The pattern is cut using a pantograph with a history of more than 100 years, which essentially copies the pattern from the mold onto a small brass dial. Each dial takes 20 to 50 minutes, which is indeed a relic of old watchmaking.https://www.super-watcheswholesale.com