Topic Rating
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATM SKIMMER FOR SALE - GSM DATA RECEIVER
01-31-2018, 02:09 AM
ATM SKIMMER FOR SALE - GSM DATA RECEIVER
http://www.gsm-receiver.com

[email protected]

Gsm Data Receiver, High Quality Gsm Data Receiver Product, Atm and Pos device, Gsm Data Receiver Supplier and Gsm Data Receiver Homemade

About Gsm Data Receiver Pack
Gsm Data Receiver
POS and ATM Device
Wireless GSM Data Receiver can get out credit card details from POS and ATM terminals wirelessly.
Gsm Data Receiver Device have 300 feet range.

You will get :
-1 GSM DATA RECEIVER Device
-1 Software to read/write track 1, track 2, track 3 and PIN code – magnetic and chip cards
-1 Software to convert the .HEX data to Plain .TXT.
-1 Quick Installation Guide that will teach you how to install, login on bank server and use it step by step.
-1 Video that will teach you how to use the device and where to log in.
-1 Reader / Writer with bluetooth connection to write / read and erase chip cards
-1 NEW PRODUCT ADD TO THE PACK - POWER BANK - WILL POWER YOUR DEVICE FOR 2 HOURS

PRICE : $1700 FULL PRICE
$850 FOR PARTNER’S
We accept only BITCOIN payment.

BEFORE YOU WILL PAY, I WILL VIDEO CALL YOU AND SHOW YOU LIVE WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE PACK….

BEFORE YOU WILL SEND THE PAYMENT, I WILL VIDEO CALL YOU AGAIN WHEN I WILL BE IN FRONT OF COURIER OFFICE WITH THE PACK AND YOUR NAME ON IT, AFTER THAT YOU SEND THE PAYMENT.

Shipping worldwide, ship in same working day, device is in stock.

We shipp with DHL, UPS, FEDEX or USPS.

You will get your device to your door in 1 day ( overnight shipping ).

We shipp from Usa, Canada, Japan or Europe.